Welcome to Reavley Chemist

Serving our local community since 1734

Proud to be England’s oldest pharmacy

Originally a village public house until 1734 when it was leased as an apothecary providing locals with medicinal remedies, Reavley Chemist has matured through the centuries to establish itself as the traditional, historic pharmacy treasured by the local Cotswold community it is proud to serve today.

Passing through the hands of several generations of different family owners since first opening its doors, it still bears the vintage hallmarks of a Victorian chemist whilst providing the trusted, 21st century expertise of its new owners, the Tuffour family.

  • Royal Pharmaceutical Society
  • General Pharmaceutical Council
  • NHS Services
  • Pharmacy
  • Cotswolds Clinic
  • NHS Choices